2. We believe in the Holy Trinity.
3. We believe in the inerrancy and divine inspiration of Holy Scripture.
4. We believe in one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
5. We believe in the three historic creeds: Nicene, Apostles and Athanasian.
6. We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the doctrines of the Seven
Early Church Ecumenical Councils.
7. We appreciate the wisdom and guidance of the Early Church Fathers.
8. We believe in the seven sacraments of the Church: Baptism, Confirmation,
Holy Eucharist, Anointing and Prayers for the Sick, Confession and Reconciliation, Marriage and Holy Orders.
9. We believe that the Bread and Wine become the real presence of Jesus
in the Eucharist.
10. We believe that the Eucharist is open to all Christian believers.
11. We believe that all Holy Orders are open to both men and women,
married or single.
12. We believe celibacy of those in Holy Orders is a personal decision.
13. We hold valid apostolic succession.
14. We believe in the sanctity of marriage, however we believe that Jesus is
merciful and those who have been divorced and/or remarried are offered
the sacraments of the Church.
15, We believe that contraception is a personal decision.
16. We believe that abortion and euthanasia is the taking of human life,
however we also are aware of the loving and forgiving nature of God.
Type your paragraph here.
Formal Belief Statements.
Telephone for Information - (Toll Free)