.How to Seek Ordination
1. Pray about the matter, is God calling you to Priesthood?
2. Feel free to ask questions. Email them to Theology35@gmail.com
(Or Phone 1-866-878-2290)
3. If you have had no seminary or theological training we offer a full program leading to a Degree in Theology. Our programs are designed for mature students, often fast track, and low academic fees.
4. Our seminary website is (Our Virginia Campus)
5. For those already ordained or who hold a theological degree we have a fast track program and/or incardination (transfer) option.
6. One must complete a formal application, with photo, and references. Often 2 or 3 phone interviews are conducted. If we and you feel a call to ordination, a date will be set. We hold that Ordination must be in person. In urgent cases a Ministerial License may be issued.
7. We wish to stress that our clergy, like Saint Paul, serve without salary, and you are called to build your own ministry - a local congregation, nursing or retired home services, chaplain work, assist other clergy, or serve as Priests-At-Large. Our Bishops are always available for counsel, advice and prayer.
8. We hold clergy meetings from time to time, and official Synods every two years. You are most welcome and encouraged to attend. Our Web Site has announcements posted from time to time.
9. Priesthood is a fellowship of those called and dedicated to the Lord and His service. We welcome you to pray and consider joining with us.